Friday, June 15, 2012

He's almost four... sob!




My littlest pirate is about to turn 4.  I kind of ignored him turning three, I really didn't want it to happen.  But four is hard to ignore, he is all talk about it and what he wants for his party.  He wants a Huckle and Lowly party.  He is obsessed with Richard Scarry books, not unlike his brother and Uncle at the same age.  




Invitations have been made and guests have been invited. Food and decorations I feel pretty confident about... but party games for 5 four year olds (and 5 six year olds) at a Richard Scarry Busytown Party leaves me quite perplexed.  A quick google search and I have come up with a "Find the Goldbug" game and not much else.  Anyone have any ideas of games that might work with this theme and this age group?  Have a lovely weekend all! 


5 comments:

  1. How precious, Em! We are huge Scarry fans on Planet Baby as well. The pixies read all my old books. But we haven't tried it as a them yet. I can't wait to see what you come up with! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, we must have been twins separated at birth. I just made a huge pile of all our Richard Scarry books to do a post on how much Roboboy and I love them. And I have some to give away too. The party theme sounds fantastic and the invites are gorgeous. Some sort of treasure hunt is a must, I usually do clues all over the garden then have the prize hidden in the sandpit to dig up! melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the invites! Can't wait to see the party come together x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, the thought of my sweet daughter turning four next year already makes me want to sob!! Oh, they grow too fast! The invites are really sweet! I am sure the party will be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just gorgeous Emma. It is sad how fast they do grow I remember when Miss 8 now was only turning 6 oh how I wish she was still hanging out with me at home:( I look forward to seeing your party preps coming together. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...