Saturday, June 4, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 3

"Clouds"

The Captain and I love lying back on the trampoline and looking up at the sky through the leaves of the jacaranda tree.  We spot the sea plane flying to Cottage Point or back to Rose Bay, kookaburras, lorikeets, butterflies and the occasional cockatoo. The little guy just likes to run round and round in circles on it!

We have had so much rain in Sydney recently that I was fortunate to capture some clouds dancing across a rare bright blue sky. Even as I type this it is raining again...

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely image you've created.
    I've sat for a while trying to find a 'creature' in the clouds but these ones are a bit puffy.

    Hoping that the sun comes out tomorrow and there can be more trampoline cloud watching.

    xx Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gorgeous. My, you make me feel so nostalgic for Sydney again. Just beautiful. Like you. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo is just beautiful and I can see you both lying down and enjoying the sun together, watching the clouds drift by. Have a wonderful Sunday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds wonderful. Lately all I've been seeing is just blue sky, I haven't taken the time to notice all the other bits.

    Oh, now I know where all the rain is. Everything is turning brown here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...