Friday, June 3, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 2


"What I wore"

Cardigan,  possibly my favourite item of clothing, frequently worn in the evening on the couch - Country Road

Peasant Blouse - Country Road

Singlet top, I love layering, (not that you can really see the singlet top in this photo, but for accuracy thought that it's presence should be noted)  - Petit Bateau

Scarf (our house is freezing!) - Country Road (can you tell I love their basics?)

Jeans - GAP

Shoes - very dusty Campers (have had this pair since university and they are still favourites!)

Accessory - the Captain's scooter (these scooters are so cool they deserve a blog post of their own one day!)

Location - the new living room (perfect for scootering in)

"What he wore"

Cargo's - Country Road (love their kid's clothes too....)

Vest - Baby Gap

T-Shirt - Hand me down

Model's own scooter!

5 comments:

  1. You're such a 'groover' Em.
    The humble cardy is a fave of mine too and my most fave of the faves is a baby pink number from CR - so I guess that's almost a snap!

    Loving this series!

    x Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cute!
    hope you have a great wénd.
    mrs c. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits for scootering in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! It took me WAY too long to figure out how great wearing a scarf is...it's so weird how much it warms you up {I know, I'm veerryyy smart}.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't stay out of country road myself...especially for the littles.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...