Monday, June 20, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 14




"Eyes"

This weekend I painted the front door gloss black.  It looks amazing!  I helped husband put the gyprock walls and ceiling into the new living/dining room.  It looks ok!  Once the plasterer has been I am sure it will look amazing too.  Back breaking work though and why I am running so far behind with the photo challenge!

I am also considering re-qualifying as a plumber.  They are obviously making way too much money.  Any pumbers out there?




2 comments:

  1. ha - we've been trying to convince goob (15yr old daughter) to consider plumbing as a career!!!
    they make oodles of money!
    sadly the suggestion makes her look at me as if i've gone stark raving mad!!
    i'll keep at her.
    cheryl xox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has explored the possiblilty as well - every time we have to call one!

    Great pic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...