Monday, June 13, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 11


"Something blue"

Apologies for the interruption in service!  It has not stopped raining in Sydney for the duration of the long weekend and we have C.A.B.I.N.F.E.V.E.R!  Back to the photo challenge though, I found these gorgeous Eric Carle flash cards at an Op Shop the other day and I have been trying to decide what to do with them.  I am leaning towards framing them and hanging them in the new playroom...


or should I just leave them as flashcards and let the boys play with them?  


They are so pretty that either way they will be well loved!

2 comments:

  1. How lucky are you?

    Here's a naughty suggestion - photocopy them onto heavy card and then you can do both!

    xx Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jellyfish card...I usually have such a gut negative reation to jellyfish...weird.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...