Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Project Organise (also known as Operation get son to school on time!)

Look what I found to store all my cleaning products in!!! (Yes, I made sure to thoroughly sterilise it first!) I have been looking for a container to put all the cleaning items in for a while now and was thrilled with this find! I loathe plastic, (particularly in relation to storage), and so when I came across this lovely old chamber pot at our local antique shop it had to come home with me as a housekeepers pot!


And yes... that is a flatscreen stuck to my back deck window.... my husband is trialling sticky tapes for a project he is doing for a big fast-food chain. He figured if the sticky tape could survive the rigours of small children it would be fine in the drive through window!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, thanks so much for your gorgeous comments and for stopping by my blog! Love what you found! It's a fantastic shop isn't it. I always find something there that I have to take home with me. I'm now following you! Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Emma, I have NOT A CLUE how I will get the children out the door next year by 8.20am to be at school by 8.30. We're never at preschool till 9.30am. I'm in for a massive shock.

    I love your new Operation, and LOVING all your organisation posts and inspiration!!! You have such an eye for detail and all things classy & vintage. It's gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!!

    xx Avey

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the chamber pot idea! ...BEYOND charming!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...