Friday, January 29, 2010

The Captain's Bedroom













After seeing The House that A-M Built's (I don't know how to post a link otherwise I would!) beautiful boys bedroom and playroom, I decided to take some pictures of the Captain's room. I am now a bit sad that I never thought to take photos of his room at Clovelly or Seaforth. Tomorrow I will take some of Baby Pirate's room, although his room has more of a baby Cowboy theme. If I could get The Captain to part with the cowboy night light I would put that in The Baby's room but N adores it. I totally understand his reluctance to part with it though, it is one of my favorite things in our house!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you're so STYLISH!!!! I love everything in all these pictures!! So beautifully put together!!! Wow.

    Feel inspired.

    xx Ave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys' rooms are just fab! I love kids' rooms to reflect all their interests rather than a set theme, yours look fab with the mixture of nautical, cowboys, transport etc. My boys have a mixture of cowboys, robots, boats, trains, all the stuff they love :-) Anyway, I was meant to be ironing while my boys napped instead I've read right back through your entire blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...