Friday, July 16, 2010

Ping Karrots and Bumbaids...

My little one just turned 2... and I am heartbroken! The baby years are over... he is thinning out everywhere and I miss those rubberband wrists and baby legs. He is playing actively with his brother rather than just following him around (this is good I know). Most of all I miss his baby language. He used to mispronounce so many words in the most adorable ways, my favourites would have to be bumbaids (bandaids) and Ping Karrots (King Parrots). Happy Birthday my gentle little one!









His birthday present? A teepee with the most divine cowboy print!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little man! I have my eye on the same teepee, did you get it in Bed Bath 'n' table?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i am loving that teepee...such a fun place for adventures. Birthdays with children are so fun and so sad at the same time...we are just about to celebrate the big 2 next month. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your youngest and my eldest share the same birthday month! I think this calls for a Tee Pee feature on The Brothers Trimm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the teepee. I bet it's given your boys many hours of fun. I have two boys too (6 & 9). Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...